SOL-M™ Slip Tip (Eccentric and Concentric) Syringe without Needle
High-transparency barrel – makes it easy to see syringe content.
Silicone lubrication – ensures smooth plunger movement.
Safe plunger backstop – prevents accidental withdrawal of plunger.
Large and stable finger grip – ensures stability and comfort during injection.
Luer Slip (concentric and eccentric).
|Product-Code||Description||Color Code||Units per Case||Units per Box|
|180003ST||Concentric (3 ml)||800||100|
|180005ST||Concentric (5 ml)||800||100|
|180010ET||Eccentric (10 ml)||1200||100|
|180010ST||Concentric (10 ml)||1200||100|
|180020ET||Eccentric (20 ml)||800||100|
|180020ST||Concentric (20 ml)||800||100|
|180060ET||Eccentric (60 ml)||240||30|
Capacity from 1 to 60 ml.
1 ml: polypropylene and polycarbonate options.
DEHP- , PVC- and latex-free.
Sterile and single-use.
Sterilization method: ethylene oxide.
- SOL-M™ Insulin Syringe with Fixed Needle (U-100 Insulin Only), PE Bag
- SOL-M™ Slip Tip Insulin Syringe without Needle (Polycarbonate)
- SOL-M™ Luer Lock Syringe with Exchangeable Needle
- SOL-M™ Allergy Syringe Tray
- SOL-M™ Luer Lock Syringe without Needle
- SOL-M™ Catheter Tip Syringe without Needle
- SOL-M™ Luer Lock Syringe without Needle (Polypropylene)
- SOL-M™ TB Syringe with Fixed Needle